- Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda or Alternative Medicine. Additionally manage & maintain well-being programs for in-house employees to reduce health risk. Also medical costs and encourage healthy lifestyles as per Ayurvedic principles.
- Work with HR associates of various corporates to administer employee benefit programs for their staff.
- Study employee health patterns of organizations and also design bespoke wellness programs and its execution.
- A licensed RN in good standing and should also holding a current license in
- Graduate from an accredited college with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in nursing or other health related field, with two years of professional experience as a RN in Community health and/or home health.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Finance or Accounting.
- Craft pragmatic solutions for supporting the Business processes using the knowledge and experience of SAP and Financial Force.
- Drive the process of gathering and documenting business requirements and process flow diagrams.
- Organize and facilitate meetings/workshops where business requirements and application objectives are articulated,
- The registered professional nurse provides and directs skilled nursing care and implements the medical plan of treatment that is prescribed by a licensed physician.
- The scope of nursing practice will include “assessment, diagnosing and treating the human response to actual or potential physical or emotional health problems”. (ANA nursing practice) This practice will be implemented through both supportive and restoration care.
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
- Moreover coordinate provision of home health care services that reflects agency philosophy and standards.
- Evidently ensure quality and safe delivery of nursing care services is delivered within the guidelines of the ANA Standards of Care and the policies of the agency.
- Need a solid Core Java developer who has solid skills working on and in trading environments.
- They have to be able to get through a very technical “tech” and speak in detail of what they have done.
- face to face interview required
- Core Java developer with skills working with high transaction systems.
- The specialized and complex job duties of the beneficiary for the employer in the specialty occupation position of a shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- The CHHA Administrative Coordinator will support the CHHA leadership team, Compliance, Utilization and Review program, and CHHA Intake and Referral team. Provides superior customer service by modeling the Brand Promise and Core Values.
Summary of essential Job functions:
- Supports the leadership and staff of Certified Home Health Agency,
- Managing overall project.
- Perform hands-on development and troubleshooting
- Enhance solution’s Architecture to reduce development
- Lead development teams (domestic and off-shore).
- This is a Business Systems Analyst contract position in the Controller’s IT area supporting the Checkfree Frontier Recon Plus application.
- This person will work with the business and IT teams to lead and deliver efforts to develop and document business requirements, system configuration, testing and deployment tasks within an Agile delivery environment.
- To analyze, design, configure, develop, implement, maintain & test software applications using .Net Framework, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, LINQ, Entity Framework, Web Services, WPF, WCF, Windows Services, Windows Applications, ASP.net AJAX, Java Script, TFS, Multi-Threading, Object Oriented Programming.
- BS in Information Technology or foreign equivalent with at least 5 yr of progressive experience in related field.
A Certified Home Health Aide
- Completion of a training program approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- In good standing, holding a current certificate as a Home health Aide in New Jersey.
- Completion of the Home care test.
A Nursing Student
- with a written New Jersey Board of Nursing waiver in lieu of a certificate.
- Design, development, and integration of new UI functionality
- Drive evolution of application design standards and style guides
- Develop mockups and wireframes
- Participate in planning, testing, and delivery activities for overall UI development
- Maintain ongoing design excellence by incorporating customer feedback into the overall UI/UX design.
- Review Business, Technical requirements to develop Test Cases.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, System Integration Testing, Security testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Web testing and executing all testing scenarios.
- MS in IT, COM.SC.,BUSINESS/MIS or foreign equiv w/at least 2 yr of progressive exp in related field.