- The CHHA Administrative Coordinator will support the CHHA leadership team, Compliance, Utilization and Review program, and CHHA Intake and Referral team. Provides superior customer service by modeling the Brand Promise and Core Values.
Summary of essential Job functions:
- Supports the leadership and staff of Certified Home Health Agency, the CHHA Intake Team, and the Compliance/ education program to include but not limited to: maintains calendar and schedules appointments, triages phone messages, prepares documents, collects statistics and prepares reports as assigned and assumes all other office responsibilities associated with the management of the CHHA program.
- Responsible to facilitate the admissions process to include but not limited to: insurance verification, face to face documentation, MD order processing, scheduling client admissions, ordering medical supplies, preparing new charts.
- Responsible for CHHA policy and procedure manuals, the CHHA Corporate Compliance manual, and the Safety manual, and any other regulatory manuals assigned.
- Responsible for medical record management to include but not limited to accurate filing, thinning medical records and closing medical records.
- Maintains inventory of office/medical supplies and is responsible to maintain supply orders within department budgets. Participates in ordering “Capital Budgeted” items.
- Processes all invoices to accounts payable. Responsible for general office processes to include but not limited to: faxing, scanning, mail management.
- Maintains all CHHA contracts. Processes all new and revised contracts, tracking their return and follow up with contract vendors.
- Daily planning, documenting and report it to supervisor.
- High School.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Communication Skills. (Preferred different languages other than English)
- Excellent skills that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Experience in the preparation of presentations
|Job Category||Healthcare Services|