- Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda or Alternative Medicine, Manage & maintain wellbeing programs for in-house employees to reduce health risk, medical costs and encourage healthy lifestyles as per Ayurvedic principles.
- Work with HR associates of various corporates to administer employee benefit programs for their staff.
- Study employee health patterns of organizations and design bespoke wellness programs and its execution.
- Answer patient queries regarding benefits of Ayurveda and provide guidance in Yoga.
- Implement wellbeing related activities like health screenings, yoga classes, seminars etc. Teach a wide range of simple and complex yoga positions.
- Organize specialized yoga classes for pregnant mothers, employees with arthritis etc.
- Provide the menu nutrient analysis as per Ayurvedic principles and distribute monthly production records, recipes, and menus to the hospital managers.
- Prepare various packages weight loss, Muscle gain, detoxification, rejuvenating & relaxation, stress relief, joint pains and sports injuries. Knowledge required in Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Principles and Hindi language.
- Send Resume to Param Healthcare & IT Services, 200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite 105, Iselin, NJ 08830.
|Job Category||Healthcare Services|
|Job Requisition Id||NJ11231|
|Minimum Education Requirement||Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda or Alternative Medicine|
|Minimum Experience Requirement||1 year|
|Job Location||Iselin, New Jersey|
|Duration||Full Time (40 hrs per week)|
|Benefits||10 days paid leave, Medical Insurance|