- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Finance or Accounting.
- Craft pragmatic solutions for supporting the Business processes using the knowledge and experience of SAP and Financial Force.
- Drive the process of gathering and documenting business requirements and process flow diagrams.
- Organize and facilitate meetings/workshops where business requirements and application objectives are articulated, captured and maintained/distributed.
- Working closely with Scrum Master and other team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Financial Planning and Analysis, SAP, FinancialForce, Cloud technologies, Reporting knowledge
- Financial Report Analysis, Data Analysis, Process workflow understanding, Managing and enhancing artifacts.
- Knowledge of Scrum & Agile methodologies like JIRA Confluence
- Resource Planning, Financial Budget and allocations
- Communication & Presentation abilities using all the visual tools
- Project management techniques using JIRA, Confluence architecture, Agile Scrum methodologies
|Job Requisition Id||NJ11299|
|Minimum Education Requirement||Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Finance or Accounting|
|Duration||Full Time (40 hrs per week)|
|Benefits||10 days paid leave, Medical Insurance|