- The specialized and complex job duties of the beneficiary for the employer in the specialty occupation position of a shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data.
- Design and develop of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau Visualizations and making use of actions, local and global filters according to the end user requirement.
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning of reports and resolving issues within Reports.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
|Minimum Education Requirement
|Minimum Experience Requirement
|5+ years as a Market Research
|Iselin, New Jersey