- This is a Business Systems Analyst contract position in the Controller’s IT area supporting the Checkfree Frontier Recon Plus application.
- This person will work with the business and IT teams to lead and deliver efforts to develop and document business requirements, system configuration, testing and deployment tasks within an Agile delivery environment.
- Other responsibilities will include coordinating and delivering small enhancement projects, developing and enhancing system documentation, working with IT technical designers in developing system requirements and developing/executing test plans.
- This position will also work with Integrated Production Services (IPS), as needed, to resolve production related issues.
- Bs or equivalent, with 5+ years’ experience in developing business & system requirements within a Financial Services environment
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience with managing and/or coordinating small to large size projects. Overseeing the work of up to 4 project BSA’s.
- Effective interfacing with business stakeholders and determining business needs
- Able to build relationships and effectively interface with programmers, analysts, project managers and other technical associates to explain requirements and recommended solutions.
- Proficient in elicitation and documentation of business, system, interface and data requirements
- Working knowledge of Reconciliation and Escheatment processing
- Experience with requirements prioritization and traceability techniques
- Ability to perform impact analysis
- Effective in developing test plans and test cases based on business and system requirements
- Solid written and oral communication skills. Proficient in use of productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Able to independently structure work tasks, track and report on progress to stakeholders.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks
|Job Requisition Id
|Minimum Education Requirement
|Minimum Experience Requirement
|5+ year's experience working with Checkfree Frontier ReconPlus
|Full Time (40 hrs per week)
|10 days paid leave, Medical Insurance