- Perform staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit interview and select applicants.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, training, and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Administer pay equity and employee awards.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems. Resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Knowledge of labor laws, government regulations, payroll software, ADP, Microsoft office.
|Job Requisition Id||PHISHRM0120|
|Minimum Education Requirement||Master’s Degree|
|Minimum Experience Requirement||6 Months|
|Job Location||Iselin, New Jersey|
|Duration||Full Time (40 hrs per week)|
|Benefits||10 days paid leave, Medical Insurance|